Thursday, March 31, 2016

The beginning of a new adventure.

Hi there, I'm Debora and I'm just one girl like billions on the Earth. I'm 20, I'm Italian and I love reading books.
This blog in fact is born with the idea of talking about something that I love - books! - trying to use my acknowledge of the English idiom to make something that'll be useful for me and maybe for you. I don't know if my thoughts will be grammatically fine but I'll do my best to test myself and see what I can do.  It will be hard? Sure, I love Italian and I speak my mother language every single day, since the day I spoke for the first time, but I need to do this and I hope you'll be by my side in this adventure. 
Like I said before I'll talk about books, mostly the English ones that I'll read; why? I already have a blog in Italian where I talk about stuff in general: books, videogames, doramas, thoughts on my mind...  so, as you can see, I already have plenty of books to talk about, and most of them are just the Italian version of a book write by an English author. 

I don't know when I'll post my 'first' thoughts on a book but I bet that they will be on Cinder, mostly because tomorrow I think that I'll start it thank to a project on aNobii. Yeah, I'm on aNobii and Goodreads even if I don't like socials. xD

For now this is all I can think so I hope that would be enough. If you want, leave a comment.

Cheers,

Just one girl named Debora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment