Friday, July 8, 2016

[Thoughts] No title # 1



Hi there!

I would like to apologize for not having post for a while but there were some things and situations that lead me this way. BUT, despite everything seems a really big mess and despite the wish to cry out loud like a child for what's happening lately, I'm trying to do my best to see the bright side whenever is possible.

I didn't read at all in these past few months, nor I watched doramas (that's a longer story for another time though), but I watched tons of anime and some of them were indeed pretty good, like Kiznaiver or Bungou Stray Dogs. Do you watch anime or doramas? If you want, let me know in the comment section below. I would love to meet someone who share my interests. ^_^

I also pick up once again Japanese language and I'm proceeding with discreet success. I know more than 100 kanji characters and it seems that, when I watch or read something, I can actually recognize some words or characters and that's makes me happy, of course, and proud of my own efforts. Yeah, I'm studying by myself.

The last thing for this post will be a great news: next week I will officially have.. a kitten! This will be my first experience with a cat but I'm so excited for this event! I really need someone to take care of and that can actually make me really happy, so I'm looking forward the day when the kitten will arrive.

That's all for today. Since I start a new book, I really hope that I will come back soon to write my thoughts about it. 
Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment